- Our dedicated and knowledgeable supervising social workers are located in the areas in which we operate in order to ensure that our foster carers are fully supported.
- We are dedicated to providing all of our foster carers with a high level of support including:
- 24 hour 7 day a week support to all of our foster carers 365 days a year.
- On-going regular training (both face-to-face and online) in order to maximise foster carer development.
- A committed supervising social worker who will visit you regularly.
- A team of support workers and outreach workers.
- A competitive fostering allowance which includes 2 weeks of paid respite.
At Kindercare Fostering we pride ourselves on offering a support and high quality service to all of our foster carers including regular on-going training, a committed and dedicated supervising social worker, and 24-hour a day support to all of our foster carers.
Child Safety Warning: Snapchat Maps Update That Reveals Users’ LocationsPolice forces have raised child safety concerns about a new Snapchat feature that reveals users’ locations amid fears it could expose children to potential predators. Parents have been warned to turn off the “Snap Map”” feature on their children’s phones … Read More Child Safety Warning: Snapchat Maps Update That Reveals Users’ Locations
Are your foster kids at risk? New smartphone apps to watch out forNew apps come out almost every day, but how do you know which ones are suitable for children? Whereas some have age limits or are generally no-go zones, others are safe in themselves but get abused by trolls. It can … Read More Are your foster kids at risk? New smartphone apps to watch out for